How to pour the glass bottle of emulsion?
1. Put the bottle upside down when you don't use it, th […]
1. Put the bottle upside down when you don't use it, the emulsion will go out smoothly;
2. Under normal temperature conditions, the lower the temperature, the thicker the emulsion will become and it will be difficult to pour it out;
3. In the winter, gently rub the bottle with your hand to make the temperature of the bottle a little higher;
4. When the bottle is tilted at a 45-degree angle, it is not inverted, but it is pulled out bit by bit;
5. The portion of the mouth can be taken with a clean cotton swab.