Disadvantages of cosmetic plastics.
1. When recycling used plastics, classification is very […]
1. When recycling used plastics, classification is very difficult and economically uneconomical.
2. Plastics are easy to burn and produce toxic gases when burned. For example, when polystyrene is burned, toluene is produced. A small amount of this substance may cause blindness, inhalation and vomiting, etc. PVC burning may also generate hydrogen chloride toxic gas. In addition to burning, it is a high temperature environment, which may cause plastic to decompose toxic components, such as benzene ring. Wait.
3. Plastics are made from petroleum refined products, and petroleum resources are limited.
4. Plastics buried under the ground for hundreds of years, thousands of years or even tens of thousands of years will not rot.
5. The heat resistance of plastics is poor and easy to age.